A little past Friday but... I have 3 new Epson K3 Magenta and Light Magenta cartridges for sale for $50:

One T5803 Magenta Cartridge  Exp 12/2012 - $10
Two T5806 Light Magenta Cartridges both Exp 6/2015 - $20 each ($40 total).

I will also include the partially used Magenta and Light Magenta pulled from the printer. I think all carts were >50% full when the old printer died.

Price includes shipping in the US.

These are 80ml cartridges, I believe they only work with the Epson Stylus 3800 printers.

Please contact me off list if interested.

My replacement 3880 arrived just before I left on vacation. It is virtually identical to the 3800, which is fine because the old printer served well for many years. Aside form these magenta cartridges it uses the same ink as the old printer - the cartridges are keyed so it looks like these would not physically fit in the new printer.

Mark

---
is active.