Thanks, Bruce, Attila, Bob W., Dan, Jack, Ann, Rick, P.J.,  & John!

Yeah, I love Apple products, but could never stand in a line like this either.
I currently own the iPhone 4, which isn’t eligible for an iOS 8 update, so I’m
going to purchase a new phone eventually.

I’ve only purchased 4 phones since owning a mobile phone way back when—started
with an old Motorola flip phone, then a Samsung flip phone, which I had for
years (Darrel still uses his Samsung flip phone), then the iPhone 4. My phone
carrier participates in a program which accepts phone donations for women
victims of domestic abuse residing in shelters for protection.  If you’re going
to upgrade, and your carrier offers such a program, please consider donating
your old phone.

Cheers, Christine