Hey, I recognize those rocks :-)

Lovely light - I zoomed in and moved the borders around a bit on my monitor and for me the scene is more pleasing if cropped on the right and bottom so that the proportions are 7" x 15" ( 18 cm x 38 cm ). The
rocks near the bridge being so bright are particularly distracting to me
and the scene has a gentler more inviting look. with the full reflection of the smaller trees, I don't think you need to see ALL of the larger one. Cropping to a wider view also gives the building on
the left a bit more importance and it balances nicely with the bridge
on the far right. Give it a look - I think it takes the photo from
"nice shot" to "stunning".

ann