https://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/15321790311/

Among the slides I've been scanning are a number of "orphans" - slides that don't seem to be part of any set. Most likely the set they belong to were destroyed by hurricane Fran. This one showed up in a box of old junk I was cleaning out.

I remember this old biplane. I used to pass by the little airport where it was based several times a week when I was doing service work for the fire/burglar alarm company. One day the owner was out working on it & I stopped and asked if I could take some photos. He graciously allowed me to do so.

I'm guessing 1986 based on the watch & the clothes I'm wearing. The watch is a Swiss Army Watch I bought in 1984, that I still wear today. The company I worked for was sold to another company in 1987 & they required us to wear uniforms.

Super Program & SMCP-A 50mm f/1.4 because that was the camera I carried with me in my truck if I needed to photograph something for documentation. That was my excuse to carry the camera along & since I was salaried it wasn't a problem for me to stop somewhere along the way if I saw something interesting that I wanted to photograph.