-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Nick Wright
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 7:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Camera bags- advice needed

Take a look at the LowePro Street and Field Reporter AW series. I have
the largest of the series (the 500) and usually carry tons of gear. 2
bodies, AF500, AF330, 28-70/4, 80-200/2.8, 300/4.5, digital p&s,
batteries, film, light meter, notepad, calculator, lens cleaning
supplies, pocket calendar, I could prolly go on but I won't. You could
prolly get by with the 200 or the 300. One of the greatest things about
this series is that there are many accessories that you can add to the
bags; lens cases, film bags, even cellphone holders, etc. There is also
an available belt that slides through the back of the bag converting it
into a beltpack (a large beltpack, but...). The bags also include two
rain covers built in, one for light sprinkles and one for gullywashers;
this is my first Texas spring with this bag, and I don't know how I kept
my gear dry without those before. Mine cost right at $130 at a local
camera store, the smaller ones are less than $100 I'm sure.

--
Nick Wright
http://www.wrightfoto.com/

to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Don't forget to visit