on 2014-09-24 12:16 Darren Addy wrote
  $1.99 app
Interesting: http://shootmanual.co/
Requires iOS8

I haven't upgraded to iOS8 yet, but this is tempting me to do it
sooner rather than later.

i've been waiting for this, but i'm going to wait longer; i don't trust this developer's track record; one of the other, more solid camera apps will probably get my money

ProCam 2 (which has manual focus) might get my money if they improve the controls; i have it's predecessor, ProCam, which has manual control of all but focus, but it is too fidgety

this category should shake out pretty fast