On Sep 26, 2014, at 4:20 PM, steve harley <p...@paper-ape.com> wrote:

> you asked for a way to do it within Lightroom, so i assumed that would be an
> advantage for you; *if* the plug-in works well, i would think that would be a
> much easier way to apply settings to specific groups of images; exiftool on
> the command line, to work with groups of image files would probably mean
> segregating them (if temporarily) into folders, or renaming them so that you
> could specify the group with a wildcard

Thanks, Steve. That fact that it works with exiftools and enables the work to
be done from within LR is appealing. Thanks again for bringing it to my
attention. It did not come up in any of my searches.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"Imagining the other is a powerful antidote to fanaticism and hatred."

- Amos Oz