Thank you, Eric for your response!

I think I overwhelmed others with the size of the gallery, even the smaller one.
:-)

Igor

Sat Sep 27 19:53:16 EDT 2014
Eric Weir wrote:
        Many striking images. I especially liked IR20632.

Also IR20554.

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014, Igor Roshchin wrote:

Following the request from Tim,
here are some more photos from Lake Baikal:
http://42graphy.org/galleries/2014-08-baikal/baikal/

An abbreviated version of that gallery
(starting from the 4th row):
http://42graphy.org/galleries/2014-08-baikal/1-selected/

An interesting feature is "stilts trees":
http://42graphy.org/galleries/2014-08-baikal/1-selected/_IR20629.html
http://42graphy.org/galleries/2014-08-baikal/1-selected/_IR20634.html
The wind blows the sand from below the roots of these trees, and then
the trees stand on their roots as if on stilts.

All comments are invited.
I am actually interested to hear which photo(s) from the gallery
people like the most.

Igor

Subject: PESOs from lake Baikal
Sun Aug 31 14:15:37 EDT 2014