I'm sure this is on everyone's radar now, but there is so much
sunshine being blown up American's skirts in the news tonight. We have
no worries, because this is the U.S. medical system? It was a U.S.
medical doctor that saw this guy in his office and sent him home on
the 26th so he could be in the public, symptomatic with what we now
know was Ebola, for a total of nearly 5 days (and is now in critical
condition). There are probably another handful of people he infected
in those 5 days, including (possibly) people at that medical facility
that sent him home. We just don't know it yet. And we'll have to wait
21-42 days to know for sure.