I assume you had ample working room with the 300mm?

Mark, the 300 f4.5 FA of mine focuses down to slightly under 7 feet !

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark C" <pdml-m...@charter.net>
Subject: Re: PESO - 'Lone Ladyslipper'

Beautiful lighting and composition, Ken. I assume you had ample working room with the 300mm?

Mark