Your welcome, Ben - :_)
Now do tell just who that fellow is in "Takeoff" , will ya?

ann

On 10/2/2014 04:37, Ben Price wrote:
Dear Bob, Godfrey, Ann, Bruce, Ken, Christine and Darren (and the anonymous
google form users)!

Thank you for your very kind comments and taking the time to reply either via
email or the google form (which is now fixed to match the flickr names!). I
really enjoy getting out and exploring with my Pentax gear, so getting a few
good photos is a bonus for me. I’m relatively new to photography (started in
2008) but it has become my favourite hobby and this mailing list has helped me
in many ways. I’ll make an effort in future to contribute to the list more
frequently.

I’ll let you know how I fair in the competition, considering none of the staff
entrants are professional photographers the competition is very strong!

Cheers,

Ben