On 05/10/14 00:19, Brian Walters wrote:
G'day all

Twenty submissions this month - it seems the 'Synchronicity' theme was a popular one. Many and varied subjects, including a few by dedicated souls who took the theme to heart and pressed the shutter at the exact time of the equinox. Well done!
Yeah.

Lots of nice shots. Like others who have commented, I really like Rick's shot, which somehow seems to me to fit the theme particularly well. And Ann's - there is something about managing to get those really nice shots from very close to home. I also have to mention Wendy's "Progress", which has the kind of subject that always intrigues me (and the actual picture is rather well executed.) And everything else, really, but I'll stop here.

- Toralf

We also have our first submission with the 645Z.

As usual, you'll find the gallery here:

http://pug.komkon.org/

(you may need to refresh your browser if you see the previous gallery there).

Note: The automated submission process usually works well but it's not infallible. So, if you made a submission and you don't see it in the gallery, let me know.

Next up for November is 'Motion'.

Submit here:

http://pug.komkon.org/submit/

Submission Guidelines here:

http://pug.komkon.org/general/autosubmit.html

The main requirements are:
* Max. pixel dimensions: 800 x 800 pixels
* Max file size: 300k
* Third party equipment is acceptable provided either the camera body or lens used is Pentax. * If you embed a colour space in the image, it should be sRGB to ensure that the image is displayed correctly on line.
* Nominal closing date: 31 October.