Keh has them pretty cheep. Well I just checked they have one of them in BGN condition, for $27.00 plus shipping.

I don't know if this link will work, sometimes these Database generated links don't. But you can navigate to the page from their new main page. The classic look page is gone unfortunately.

I remember the page prior to the classic look page, so I guess that makes me dead in internet years...