Hi Team,

I recently purchased the Sigma 18-35/1.8, basically as soon as it
became available in K-mount. I needed a really fast zoom to further my
low light performance photography capabilities. Whilst the zoom range
is a bit limiting this lens is really usable wide open and focus is
reliable (contrary to many reports that I have read). It's been
invaluable in low light and in studio, I'm pretty happy with the
purchase, it's definitely opened up new shooting opportunities for me.

The following shot is an out of camera jpg shot of the room that the
previous portrait was shot in just to give you an idea of the
capabilities of this lens:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9304908/temp/IMGS08248.JPG  (~7MB)

K5IIs Sigma Art 18-35/1.8 @ FL 18mm f2.2 1/15s hand held.

Cheers,