Meg and I will spend a few days in England on the front end of a cruise through
Madeira and the Canaries back over to the Caribbean. We’ll arrive early
Thursday 30 Oct, head for Shaftsbury (a small hill town west of Salisbury)
where we’ll stay through Sunday morning when we head to Southampton to board
our ship.

We have some family obligations while there - Meg’s father’s cousin’s widow and
her family are expecting us sometime late Saturday. However, it likes like it
will work out for us to spend several hours in Salisbury Saturday morning
through mid-afternoon, and we would love to visit with a gaggle (herd?) of
PDMLers. There are rumors that there may be an invasion by a Norseman looking
to stock his larder before the snows set in, and of course we can always hope
for news coverage of the event.

Details to follow as they come available, but for now set aside the date. Also
note that on Friday 31 Oct Meg and I will likely be wandering the byways of
that region, seeking photo opportunities and fine English pub cuisine. Let me
know if you have free time Friday and would like to link up then.

stan