What intrigued me were the colors, the geometry of the crane, and its
remarkable complexity--cables, blocks, bolts, a flag, and who knew
that there would be an anemometer atop a crane?  Maybe I should have
cropped the bottom half, and enlarged the top so that all of those
things were more apparent.

Rick
http://photo.net/photos/RickW