On Oct 10, 2014, at 20:34 , Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/10/2014 11:11 AM, Charles Robinson wrote:
>> On Oct 10, 2014, at 11:17 , Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> OT for non Pentax content. The little Fuji X-T1 with the great big lenses
>>> (they are huge) has become my goto camera.
>>> This was parked down the street from my house the other day.
>>>
>>> http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrphoto/pictures/besotto.html
>>>
>>> Anyway: Fuji X-T1, 23mm/1.4 at f/4. Camera chosen shutter speeds.
>>>

>> It's a nice-looking car... but for some reason this image looks very
>> "digital" to me and I can't put my finger on it.
>>

> Please try. The X-Trans files can be a bit tricky to convert.

Like PJ said, it's something about the sharpness.  Maybe a little too much
sharpening applied?  What did you process this with - and is this an
out-of-camera JPEG or RAW that was converted?

Also: All of the light-to-dark edges just seem jaggedy.  If I zoom into the
window frames, for example, it's a big pile of zig-zaggy elements.  I'm not
sure how better to describe that.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com