Thank you, Christine and Ann,

I've updated the photo.
I also corrected the perspective just a bit.

If somebody is curious, - both photos were taken with FA 31mm/1.8 Ltd
at 1/15-f/1.8 and 1/8-f/2.0, respectively, ISO 1600 mounte on K5 IIs,
mounted on a small Ultrapod-II.

Igor

PS. Ann: You provided two responses "for the price of one"... ;-)

Sun Oct 12 22:40:39 EDT 2014