Thanks, Bob - I don't feel much like a master of anything but your remark inspires me to keep getting out and doing more. Much appreciated!

Mark

On 10/14/2014 10:34 AM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
Darren,
After a while, you'll come to realize Mark is a master artist.
His photos inspire me and humble me.
It looks effortless, but is deceptively so.
Now I've got to get out and practice...
Regards,  Bob S.