Har!

ann

On 10/15/2014 16:44, Bob W-PDML wrote:
On 15 Oct 2014, at 21:36, Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

I didn't expect to like these, Igor, because I find the people who release
those on city streets intrusive and the stuff could get in my eyes - but, in
fact, I like the second one a lot.  And as an exercise,
a few more.  Too bad about that hidious fake bird in that lake of yours
in the first one though..

It probably evolved from the dinosaurs in one of our parks:

http://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Crystal_Palace_Dinosaurs_overview.jpg

ann