Ann, apparently, the gallery is locked.

Dan: cool flowers, and a strange phenomenon... must be a global warming.
;-)

Igor

Wed Oct 15 20:07:06 EDT 2014
Ann Sanfedele wrote:

P.s. I should have shown this one - more yellow..

http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/animalsanimals-accepted-april/n-pSxLq/i-LdSK2nr

Interesting phenomena
ann

On 10/15/2014 20:02, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
Dan -
Yes - a few years ago in the Hudson valley - Mountainville, Ny to be
exact. I was likewise puzzled - but apparently it is a "a thing" as they
say these days..  Here's mine

http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/animalsanimals-accepted-april/n-pSxLq/i-r5zzVDx/A

Not as many robust blooms as yours.. more green, but still, it was
a surprise and nice to see.

ann