On 17/10/2014 9:37 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 11:27 AM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 17/10/2014 9:15 AM, David J Brooks wrote:

ok figured that one out but the three phots are not in the folder,
they are shown on my ext drive for some reason. How do i get them to
folder 10-11-14 thanksgiving

Import them into Lightroom. Just tell it not to move the files.
And don't panic.

No can do. I mistakenly dragged the three photos from my back up disk,
not my main HD disk. They show up under back up 5: 10-11-14 but when i
try and import them again from the main HD i get the main file as
shaded photos and no lite up photos. Any way i can get them in to the
main folder??

It sounds like you didn't import them from your back up disk. Remove them from your LR catalog (don't erase them though). I'd make a copy of them to another location just to play it safe.
After that reimport them.
The files are actually resident on your back up disk, so that disk is where you will be importing from. If worst comes to worst, just copy them to a card using your computer's file manager (Windows Explorer in my case, but I recall you are on a Mac), and them import them from the card to where you want them using Lightroom.

bill