Yes, the rendition is better. Even the terrapin is sticking his neck out!

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Jack Davis
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 5:52 PM
To: PDML
Subject: PESO-Mallard Log Ride

As the list is, as ann just commented, "continuing to be slow," thought I'd take advantage of the time and punch up
the earlier murky rendering of the "subject" image.

As I indicated, it was and very early and the image, shadowy.

Comments welcomed.

Jack

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=831

---