Tim Bray wrote:
Excellent!

Thanks Tim.

Here are my shots from the show last night:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157648848307885/

The rosco 381 blue gel didn't work as well as a black light, but using it on my
speedlight got the facepaint to glow when there wasn't a convenient black light
around.  It's definitely a trick that is going in my back pocket for future use.