I have a couple of ways to go, but most likely will start with this:
http://www.amazon.com/Micro-SD-card-holder-BLUE/dp/B006J73RAI/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1413903974&sr=8-9&keywords=sd+holder

Careful cutting of the full size SD portion,
and two or three units of the microSD portion (maybe)

Glue the full size SD holder to the top of the SD holder on the BG4 7.2 lithium holder ... there is not enough clearance for mounting on the bottom. Trimming and spacing likely necessary to insure access to both cards (likely will have to remove top card to
access bottom, or space for fingernail access)

Alternately, mount the portion with two or three microSD holders on top, fed from side, with enough clearance to access the full size holder, which could then hold a microSD adapter
(a microSD card can live in the adapter, of course).

I have some other SD holders to play with too, if the SDcardholder.com one doesn't work out ...
I am a sucker for Radio Shack discontinued merchandise.

If the project goes smoothly enough, I could stack both ... there is plenty of clearance on top of the SD holder in the BG4 grip. I have an aftermarket grip and it's holders to play with, so I won't destroy the Pentax one (when I thought AA rechargeables would work in the grip, I envisioned two swappable sets of AAs, and wire the aftermarket BG4 base to be a charging station)

For now, the second spare SD card is taped with half inch electrical tape on top of the grip's holder.

I may have time to play with this in the second half of November.