This is a nice shot in some ways.  It is a good documentary shot that shows
very nicely the door and frame.  It would serve well in a book or a website
about the area or about doors or architecture.

However, artistically, it leaves me wanting something more.  The flat lighting
and straight ahead view just don't really draw me into the shot.

--
Bruce

Sent from my iPad