So sorry to hear that, Jeffery

At least it was a _mild_ heart attack and he is on the mend...

Like your selected photo - nicely balanced and the little fellow is
appealing.

ann

On 10/24/2014 19:49, Jeffery Johnson wrote:
My partner went Monday to get a Flu shot and when he got in later in the
day he ate a bowl of cereal and then relaxed in his chair. I look and he
is covered up shaking and cold and said he was feeling nauseous. Well he
goes on to bed and a bit later I hear him throwing up. I go get him a
wet wash cloth and a few minutes he tells me to call 911. Monday night
at the hospital they check his heart and ended up putting in a stint.
This will make his third stint with in oh 12 to 15 years. What we
thought at first was him having a bad reaction to the Flu shot was
actually him having a mild heart attack.

His symptoms:
- Chills and shakes from being cold
- Fever
- Nauseous
- Slight pain in his left arm
- Achy feeling
- Throwing Up

He didn't have any chest pain but as stated above mild discomfort in his
left arm. Please know that a heart attack could be disguised as
something else and you won't always have major chest pains.

I would get to the hospital and spend the day up until 7 in the evening
and come home to take care of our four legged children. I was able to
get edits finished of the 33rd Annual Tennessee State Fall Festival and
Powwow that was held over the weekend. I will share a link to one of the
photos but as always you are more than welcome to visit the gallery as a
whole. I will warn you now that I have several photos in the gallery and
eventually will work on getting them narrowed more down.

This little fella kept trying to hide in his dads bustle and then would
walk around in front of him and watch his feet as he danced to the beats
of the drum.

http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com/2014-tennessee-state-powwow/e3aaee134

Needless to say it has been an interesting week for our household this
week.