Looks very well done to me.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Studdert" <distudio.p...@gmail.com>
To: "PDML" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2014 4:59:32 PM
Subject: PESO My fav pano spot

Hi Team,

I've been shooting events back to back over the past few months and
have had very little time spare to engage in any other photography and
I'm really missing shooting landscapes. So this morning (after
shooting an event last night) got up at an ungodly hour to see if I
could capture a nice little morning pano. This is one of 10, I haven't
stitched any others as yet but I'm pretty happy with the way this one
came out given the fairly lackluster sky.

Tech: 15 images, 185MP stitched. K3 ISO100 1/10s MUP, Sigma Art
18-35/1.8 at 18mm f2.2, Panosarus Head on Manfrotto 044/308RC and
wireless shutter release.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9304908/temp/%5BGroup%200%5D-IMGL80483_IMGL80497-15%20images.jpg

Cheers,

--