Thanks, Ann - I generally agree regarding autumn colors under clouds or even rain. Wet leave under clouds skies can be richer in color than those in bright sun.

Maybe this is the one you are looking for?

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/dark-in-the-forest

I only have one more of these fall color shots left to post - a few cold nights and stormy days with high winds have pretty much stripped the leaves off the trees locally. Unless I manage a road trip south, autumn 2014 is in the can for me.

Mark