On 2014-10-28 13:21, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

I know that there are many car enthusiasts on this list.
Additionally, I find some of these images funny.
http://www.bbc.com/autos/story/20141021-driving-the-worlds-smallest-car

The BBC television show "Top Gear" recently (this year, I think) did a good episode on "post war micro cars" that includes quite a few of these. Actually, it wasn't "Top Gear" itself, but rather James May, only. The title of the series of shows is "Cars of the People", and episode 2 is the one with micro cars. There's also a "Top Gear" episode about the Peel P50 (?) and the BMW Isetta, and several including Reliant Robins.

--
Doug "Lefty" Franklin
NutDriver Racing