Mark C wrote:
Nice image, Alan - combines a stunning natural panorama with a bit of
social context. I like how you made the tourist the subject but still
provide a very enjoyable view of the canyon.

I agree, the framing, composition and view are all excellent.

On my monitor the color balance is very red, the saturation is very high and it is quite noisy. Was this several stops under exposed so that the clouds wouldn't blow out? Shot in JPEG rather than raw? Shot on your phone?

   Larry

Mark