Thanks, Don.

I disagree with you about farmers' markets, though.  Many of the European ones
are spectacular, with amazing selections of meats, fish, cheeses, produce, and
dry goods. This pic was only the produce corner of the Potsdam market.

American farmers' markets emphasize the veggies (ours also  has small amounts
of dairy and frozen meat), and not much else.

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW