I learned that Hemidactylus, essentially means "house little dragon" [*].
:-)

This guy visited our house around midnight last night.
After a quick photo session he (she?) was released to the cold and rainy night outside.
http://42graphy.org/galleries/2014-11-05-gecko/

For those who like technicalities, these shots were done with
Pentax DA-F 100 mm/2.8 Macro, 1/160 s, f/9 for the first three, and f/11 for the last four, ISO 800, K5 IIs, handheld, with
a flash.

I am interested to know which photos from this small set are and aren't working for people.

All comments are welcome!

Cheers,

Igor