I knew someone would ID it, thanks for that.  I've updated the description to
add that link.

Thanks to everyone who commented.  I thought the shadow might provoke differing
opinions :)

The butterflies in the display were pretty tame and were quite happy to land on
people so getting close was easier than usual.  The hard part was finding ones
that were settling in a good place and remaining still.

Cheers,
Dave