Bill Sat, 08 Nov 2014 15:01:08 -0800 wrote:

On 08/11/2014 10:27 AM, Alan C wrote:

   Just managed a quick shot before it disappeared into the bookcase.

   And Yes, I know my study needs re-painting. Thanks for asking.

That can be done in post. ;-)

I'd fix the wiring too.

bill

And that too, - by cloning it out. ;-)

Fun catch, Alan!

Yep, they can be very quick once they decide to make the move.

It might be hard to see in my photos, - but for the duration of the photo session, I kept him in a large plastic tab with a lid. The greenish background in one of the photos is that plastic (in the flash light). The rectangular piece in front in three others is actually a bar-code label (I toned it done drastically).

Igor