True, to some degree (there's a reason why I clicked through 6000 exposure on
the K10D in 6 months living in Oxford...)

OTOH, there's the traffic, the occasional flooding, the traffic, the grounds
that are closed if you're not officially of Oxford University, the traffic, the
bloody students everywhere, the traffic, the reserved-to-the-point-of-rudeness
native population, and, of course, the traffic.

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW