Peter wrote:

Taka. You know, you can always use the phone. I do that sometimes, when
there's no response - seems like a call from merry olde Englande jumpstarts
them into action " you're calling from.............ENGLAND?"

Besides which, how did you pay him? Maybe a check has to clear?

Kind regards

Peter

Here's a question:

Let's say I paid with a money order from a bank.  Does the seller have to
wait until it clears or is it understood that it's as good as cash (unless
for some reason the bank suddenly goes bankrupt)?

I paid with a money order for the first time to pay for an auction and just
have that one question.

Thanks.

Francis