giving it a second look, you could just as easily crop off the left side of the image putting the horse and red tree on the left third of the image rather than centered.
On 11/12/2014 2:23 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
Minor issue with your crop, the horse is facing the short side of the scene and
I see no relief of my red tree/horse awkwardness.
I consider this rather common image fully fruited as shot.
Thanks much for suggestion JC and Igor.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "J C OConnell" <hifis...@gate.net>
To: "PDML" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 11:13:43 AM
Subject: Re: Peso-Pastoral CA

here's what Im thinking of:

http://www.jchriso.com/temp/horse2.jpg

On 11/12/2014 1:40 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
Lower CA foothill pastoral scene.
The horse being in line with that dominant red tree is slightly uncomfortable, but the
fence to the right was not good and it "needed"
a fence. Didn't want to go much to my left due to horse's position. <G>

Taken on the way back from the Cabin shoot.

Comments appreciated.

Jack

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=856