Yup - you're right - about one horse length would be better than where I put him. I think what's growing out of his back is the yellow-leaved tree and maybe a fence post. ;>)

-p

On 11/12/2014 6:27 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
Thanks, Paul, but any location I see has problems. Further, it's not my
intention
to archive this image. If you want it take it with my blessing.
I'd suggest the horse be moved to the right about one length. There, it's
now up to you.

Jack:)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul" <pentax1...@gmail.com>
To: "PDML" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 3:52:09 PM
Subject: Re: Peso-Pastoral CA

I like this.  The red tree really gives it some punch.

Is this where you'd like the horse?  I'll remove it in 24 hours - sooner
if you'd like.

-p

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ubbkru4xr9d1158/jack%27s%20horse%20farm.jpg?dl=0

On 11/12/2014 12:40 PM, Jack Davis wrote:

Lower CA foothill pastoral scene.
The horse being in line with that dominant red tree is slightly uncomfortable, but the
fence to the right was not good and it "needed"
a fence. Didn't want to go much to my left due to horse's position. <G>

Taken on the way back from the Cabin shoot.

Comments appreciated.

Jack

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=856

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.