Same here. Only have two complaints, one minor, one not so minor.

Minor - The battery grip doesn't have room to store the Remote Control F.

Not so minor - Life ain't giving me any time to USE the K-3, but that's
not really the K-3's fault.

It does seem like the battery display shows full charge until just
before the charge is exhausted. Once you see the half charged symbol,
it's going to be a matter of minutes before it shows you the battery is
depleted.