aka 'FS Sunday"  :-)

http://annsan.smugmug.com/Works-in-Print/Calendars-in-Print/New-York-Over-Six-decades/i-LQnZrJS

If anyone here really does want to buy this one, contact me instead of
getting it on line.  I'm going to order a bunch by November 24. I'm
not really making any more money that way but I will be able to check
that they were done properly and get them corrected if not before the end of the year.

I don't expect it from you guys, everyone has their own, right?

As to my selections.. note that there are more from the 80's than
other decades.  I stated out thinking I needed to do 2 for each decade
I've been shooting but in the process I noticed that what I consider
my best black and white work was from the 80's and it ws also my
happiest decade. 10 of the 13 years I had Richard to share my life with. Ups and downs during that time, but more of the former. Because
I was working for myself then, too, and we had a lot of travel time
lots of photo ops across the country.

I had done the flower calendar for a specific friend - this black and white one is for me.

The link to the calendar on the cafepress marketplace, however, is here
if you feel like following me or liking that calendar it helps with
my standing and oddly, my royalties from them.  Possibly even more
economical to buy the thing if you are not in USA as I think it appears on the British cafepress marketplace - at least some things do.

Ok. Ill shut up again now :-)

http://www.cafepress.com/+new_york_in_black_and_white_wall_calendar,1430326563

ann