All messages from PDML arriving in my Inbox have been identified as SPAM for the past 3 days. The service provider is SA based - VoxTelecoms, formerly known as Atlantic Internet Services.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Brian Walters
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 11:24 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: OT - How does Gmail decide if a message is spam?

'morning all,

I noticed several people reporting that messages from Marnie were
ending up in their Gmail spam folder.

Does anyone know how Gmail decides if a message is spam?

I have several Gmail accounts for different purposes, all of which are
configured to forward mail to my main email account.  This means I
rarely open Gmail at all, but it also means that if Gmail arbitrarily
decides a message is spam it never gets forwarded and I don't see it.
I discovered by accident that this had happened to an important
message recently.

Is there any way to tell Gmail 'hands off' and don't mark anything as
spam unless I tell it to?

--
Cheers

Brian