Well, $20 for this bag seemed too good to be true, so I clicked on the link and it seems B&H made a mistake since corrected, new price listed is $85.

On 11/25/2014 12:47 AM, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

I remember that some PDMLers (AFAIR, Godfrey) were big fans of Crampler photo bags.

B&H has a deal for the next 23 hours or so (i.e. until some time in the evening of Tuesday) for Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home Bag (Black/Black)
for only $19.95 with free shipping.
That's a very good price, but I don't need this bag (and I am not sold on Crampler bags' design personally, even though they are kind of cute).

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/870221-REG/Crumpler_MD5002_X01P50_5_Million_Dollar_Home.html/dealZone/true

Good luck!

Igor

immortality through not dying.