A sad day, indeed. Your shot says it all. I well remember his twin centuries at Kingsmead in 2009.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Mitchell
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:09 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: PESO - RIP Phillip Hughes

So sad and so young. A loss to the whole cricket world. It's a lovely
picture and I'm sure you'll treasure those memories from the SCG.

Chris

On 27 November 2014 at 09:05, Brian Walters <apathy...@lyons-ryan.org> wrote:
The name wont mean a lot unless you're a cricket lover but, if you are
you'll be aware that a fine young cricketer was seriously injured when hit
on the back of the head during a match on Tuesday and died today without
regaining consciousness. It was a freak event with a tragic outcome.

My wife and I were privileged to witness Phillip's maiden first-class
century at the Sydney Cricket Ground a few years ago. We are both devastated
by what has occurred.

I PESOed this image a few years ago so I hope you'll indulge me if I do so
again.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1370864/PESO/slides/66734.html

http://tinyurl.com/oq9ezwb

Further details here: