I had heard that there was an "electroswing" event last night not very far from some friends that I was visiting earlier in the evening, so I decided to stop by on my way home. To my delight, there was a very good swing band playing. I grabbed my shoes and money out of the car, went back, paid my $20 and got to listen to the band finish the song and end their set for the night. The music then switched to DJ'd techno, and it pretty much became just another burner (people who go to burning man) party.

The site of the party was the Bayview hotel in Aptos. There was a little tricycle sitting out by a fountain in the back yard, and I quite liked the juxtaposition. While I was taking photos of them, a couple of young women in rather wild costumes started playing with the trike.

Trike and fountain:  (k-5II and FA31)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/15889623466/

clown and trike:  (k-5II and sigma 20/1.7)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/15915423425/
--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)