Oh....My.....God.

I just looked at the post I sent. Did I even proofread the friggin thing? I
guess not! Here it is again, but without the typos. Sorry about that!!!!!

--------------------------

Hey Guys,

I'm using my K-7 (oops, I mean my brand new K-3!) with two ProFoto Compact
600R flashes. I'm loving these flashes, because even though they're not TTL,
they're great because they are absolutely consistent on their flash output
(which I can dial in on each device), which is important for the
focus-stacking I'm doing.

Well, the guy I'm borrowing them from is letting me buy them for a verrrry
good price. However, I have to buy a remote trigger for them. Right now I'm
using his PocketWizard Flex TT5. I'm looking for a reliable but inexpensive
one that will work with my K-3 and these flashes. Any idea if the
PocketWizard PlusX Wireless will do the trick?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BBQ8IDS/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&;
colid=22I5NPVQK4MNX&coliid=I15S8ALYOTK51U&psc=1

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=pocketwizard+plus+x&N=0&InitialSear
ch=yes&sts=ps

The online support for the flashes is dreadful.....

Barry

Barry Rice, Ph.D.
Sarracenia.com