Quoting Rick Womer <rickpic...@gmail.com>:

G'day Brian,

Compositionally lovely; but methinks the sky is way too dark--I can almost hear the Crack of Doom.

Well - that stretch of coast isn't called the 'Shipwreck Coast' for nothing :-)>

Thanks for the insight, Rick, but I like the dark background - I was trying to heighten the contrast between the lighthouse and sky.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia