I use a pair of Studio Pro Excalibur 3200s:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/129711-REG/SP_Studio_Systems_SP3200_Excalibur_3200_320.html
They have been trouble free for more than ten years. They came with umbrellas.
I added a softball a while back. In my basement studio, which has an 8 foot
white ceiling, I rarely use them at more than about 1/4 power, so they recycle
almost immediately. Don’t know how they rate against other strobes, but I have
no complaints.