On 13/12/2014 9:32 PM, Zos Xavius wrote:
I don't think its ever a good time. Worst case they perform admirably on the A7.

I just checked. I've taken exactly 7 pictures with my FA35/2. All on the same day in 2007 of my dog in his kennel wearing a cone around his neck.
Probably that was the day I got the thing.
Apparently I like the 31mm more as I have a couple of thousand or so taken with that one.

Even on film, it wasn't a focal length I used much. I found it not wide enough to be a wide angle, but too wide to be useful.

bill