Big thanks everyone!  The smaller one below looks like it could work, though
the K3 isn’t listed as compatible.   I’d have confirm it was compatible.  I
really like the ref converter A option even though it’s quite different than
the option immediately below.  I may run down to Central Camera to see if they
have anything in the used market that would work, but now I know I have some
options and what to look for.

Much appreciated.  Cheers, Christine